- Remote installation of test stations, anodes, PREs, and coupons.
– Offset test stations with conduit installed by use of Hammerhead pneumatic pusher.
- Installation of copper or zinc ribbon for AC mitigation.
- Installation of distributed CP surface beds by vacuum excavation or company owned auger.
- Trenching, attachment of negative cables, and splicing.
- Joint bonding
- Pipeline rebranding and line-of-sight marker installations.
- Surface-to-air excavation, inspection, pipe preparation, and recoat.
- Utility exposure “potholing” and GPS data collection by Trimble.
- Hole clearing for drilling contractors.
- Aerial crossing (bridges) line recoating.
* All rigs carry calibrated four gas tester, ultrasonic tester (UT), voltmeter with half-cell, and basic traffic control.
In-Plant Surface Bed Installation
In-Plant Vac Services